Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What A Great Weekend


We live for weekends, or any time like this that we can get. It was so much fun to have all the family together. It was such a great surprise to have everyone show, Remington tried to surprise us all by coming but, he could not help himself and spilled the beans to Traci. We went and supported Randi and Kenneth with the booth they did in the corn fest. Randi did pretty well and is now preparing to go to Swiss Days, and sell some more bows. Kenneth was hoping to win the horse at the corn fest. Sorry wish there was more pictures of them but, they were pretty busy. Anyway, we also went to the park which turned out to be way to hot, so we loaded up and moved to the water park. We had a great time thank you kids and grandkids for making your Gramie & PaPa's weekend GREAT!! We love you all!!

11 comments:

Taylors6 said...

CUTE FAMILY!!!!! I miss you guys! I was so excited to come across your blog from Valerie's.

The Butler Bunch said...

What a beautiful family Erma. You are so blessed. When I see pictures like that...I just think - that's what it's all about!
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. It doesn't get much better than that!
Call me, k?

Dave & Robin said...

lol, well kenneth dad dave jordan and annika look like they are thrilled to be there :)WOW our family is getting sooooo big!!!!!

The Oscarsons said...

You guys are so cute! I miss having family around.

Michael and Morgan said...

I love the picture with everyone! I think that it is time that our whole family gets together! It's been too long!

dreandtonya said...

i really like this picture!! first time in a LONG time that we are ALL together!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Chardell said...

Wow look how big your family is! I've never seen all of you together like that. Glad you had so much fun.

Traci said...

That sure was a great weekend. We'll have to make it down there again sometime soon! Thanks again for everything, it's so nice to have such a wonderful family! Love ya
And you need to get in the pictures too you know, everyone will think we're motherless! :)

Akayleia said...

Hey Rainey Fam!!! I was so excited when I stumbled across your blog! I love seeing how your family has grown. I love you guys! Anytime you're in Boston give me a call!

The Butler Bunch said...

If I look at this freakin' blog one more time, and you haven't updated it, I'm goin' postal!

Love ya!

Em said...

When did your family get so big?!? I miss you guys!